Fast-acting, multi-level hydrating serum supercharged with five forms of hyaluronic acid compounds, two hyaluronic acid and elastin precursors and active plant substances, carefully selected to help to relieve parched skin and restore optimal hydration.
Science inspired, feather-light gel-serum, harnesses the power of natural tamarind seed polysaccharides and algae extracts, to leave the skin feeling radiant, refreshed, well-moisturised and soft.
This high-performance, power serum is clinically tested to help to increase the skin hydration level up to 49,5% after just 7 days of regular use*.
A universal, cruelty-free moisture booster offers long term-benefits for a soft, more radiant complexion and a fresh look.
Your skincare, a level deeper.
*Clinically tested using ASW 300 scientific measuring equipment by Aram Huvis, a leading company specialising in developing skin analysis devices.Read more...
AQUASPHERE Key benefits:
* the tests were performed using Visioline® VL 650 – Quantiride® scientific measuring probe by a leading, Germany based skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka - with a mission to objectively quantify skin parameters
** based on a study conducted on 25 consumers aged 18-60 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Designed in Poland with Kindness.
30 ml – 1 fl .oz.
Cruelty-Free. Vegan. PETA Approved.
HYALOMATRIX® – a combination of 5 different forms of hyaluronic acid (HA) to maximise the moisturising properties of hyaluronic acid and its oligomers in different layers of the skin – from the corneus to the dermis:
1. Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – a fast absorbing ingredient that promotes elasticity. Provides long lasting moisture and smooths small lines and irregularities of the skin.
2. Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans – boosts performance of active ingredients in the Oio Lab serum, efficiently binds water and deeply moisturises.
3. Sodium Hyaluronate – due to smaller molecular structure than natural hyaluronic acid the ingredient deeply penetrates the skin. Possesses incredible water binding properties. Fills the skin structure, moisturises and smoothes. Hyaluronic Acid – positively affects the structure and volume of the skin.
4. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – low molecular hyaluronic acid, helps maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
5. Disodium Acetyl Glucosamide Phosphate – the third generation of hyaluronic acid. The ingredient has been used to help fill-in the skin’s structure and reduce wrinkles with non-invasive method. Reactivates hyaluronic acid synthesis and hyaluronan production. Replumping, regenerating, hydrating and smoothing properties. Referred to as non-invasive skin rejuvenation and the “needle-free” hyaluronic acid. The ingredient has been obtained biotechnologically from fungal biomass containing chitin. Calcium ketogluconate – skin elasticity enhancer that has been designed to slow down the process of skin ageing. Stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and elastin. Gives the skin a rested look. Certified as compliant with COSMOS and ECOCERT standard.
Tamarindus Indica seed polysaccharide – a green alternative to hyaluronic acid obtained from the seeds of Tamarind tree. Rich in polysaccharides seeds have a moisturising effect similar to high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. The ingredient increases moisture levels, promotes elasticity and density of the skin. Certified as compliant with the COSMOS standard.
Pheohydrane G – biotechnologically obtained active ingredient containing oligosaccharides from brown algae, sea minerals and amino acids extracted from microalgae Chlorella vulgaris. Forms a moisturising protective film on the skin and enhances the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). Clinically proven immediate and long lasting moisturising effect that increases with regular use of the serum and keeps at high levels even after 7 days of not using the product. Certified as compliant with COSMOS and ECOCERT standard.
RosalityTM – a natural ingredient obtained through an advanced method that combines all scented molecules of fresh damask rose petals, derived both from essential oils and floral water. The ingredient protects the cells against stress and pollution induced DNA damage and brightens the skin while reducing melanin production. Clinically proven to brighten, relax and refresh the appearance of the skin. The ingredient gives the Oio Lab serum a subtle, natural, rose fragrance. Certified as compliant with the COSMOS standard.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Calcium Ketogluconate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Phenethyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Algin, Maris Aqua, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Citronellol^.
^ natural rose oil content.
Morning and night, apply a small amount of the serum on clean, dry skin. Massage gently upwards and outwards until absorbed.
Take your beauty to a deeper level.
For best results, use as a first step in your skincare routine. Follow with selected Oio Lab Treatment.